Guest Relations Coordinator
Guest Relations Coordinator Full Time Position
MV Great Escape explores the most remote, pristine, destinations in Australia’s far North West; the Kimberley Coast and the Rowley Shoals, in luxury. The owner-operator skippers of The Great Escape show our guests who are on their “holiday of a lifetime”, the secrets and hidden treasures of this awe-inspiring region. This is your opportunity to showcase your sales and guest liaison abilities amongst a warm, friendly, fun and engaging office.
The Guest Relations coordinator looks after overall guest liaison and coordination for all adventure cruises. Sales / Reservations is also a major component of your role. As one of 4 you work closely with both the Business Development Manager and the Administration Assistant.
- Co ordinate the sales process from booking to boarding
- Follow up leads and referrals generated by the BDM
- Management of all cruise documents and files for guests
- Management of all guest payments (invoicing / banking)
- Provide local knowledge of the region to travelling guests
- Pre & Post Cruise Meet & Greet of guests
- Coordination of manifests for boat, plane and helicopter
To be considered for this position it is essential that you
- Have a quick mind with attention to detail and well honed organisational & planning skills
- Have well developed sales skills
- Proven outstanding customer service and people skills
- Solid knowledge of Excel, Word, MYOB
- Quick on the update with CRM / Database systems
- Are able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Are diplomatic & patient
- Can work the occasional weekends
- Have the ability to work under pressure sometimes
A background in guest liaison / sales within the Tourism & Hospitality or Boating industry is highly desirable though not essential. Local Broome residents encouraged to apply.