Administration Assistant – The Great Escape Charter Company – Broome WA
Full Time Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (occasional weekend work may be required)
MV Great Escape explores the most remote, pristine, destinations in Australia’s far North West; the Kimberley Coast and the Rowley Shoals, in luxury. The owner-operator skippers of The Great Escape show our guests who are on their “holiday of a lifetime”, the secrets and hidden treasures of this awe-inspiring region. This is your opportunity to showcase your administrative talents as our Broome office based assistant.
As one of the 4 office staff, your role is to support the Guest Relations Co-ordinator, Marketing Manager and General Manager through all general administrative tasks.
- General office administration including, filing & maintenance of Cruise Files, Guest files and manifests
- Organise each cruise and pre-departure information in efficient and diligent manner
- Updating guest information into the Salesforce database and other programs
- MYOB data entry including accounts payable and receivable
- Office support and admin to GM, Marketing & Guest Relations
- Alcohol manifests and labelling
- Compiling brochure packs
- Maintenance of stationery and promotional material
- Cleaning & maintenance of guest lounge
- Special Projects when required for Marketing or as specified by GM
- Guest transfers occasionally
- Food ordering & supply for vessel
To be considered for this position, it is essential that you:
- Have sound administration experience in previous roles
- Have accuracy and attention to detail in your work
- Have solid planning & organisational ability
- Understand the intricacies of Excel and MYOB
- Quick on the uptake with database / CRM systems
- Have a warm, approachable demeanour with excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to utilise your common sense and “read the play”
- Actually enjoy data entry and maintaining accurate records
A background in administration within the Tourism & Hospitality or Boating industry is highly desirable though not essential. Local Broome residents encouraged to apply.
If you genuinely think this sounds like you, please apply to Natasha Mahar email@example.com outlining why you are suitable for this position along with an updated resume.
Applications Close 30 July 2016.